Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sushi Trains

I hate sea food. Sushi for me was not even an option.. I couldn't imagine myself eating anything close to that..I hated the smell, the taste and everything..

BUT, maybe because it seriously tastes different here.. or because I enjoy the whole experience and those funny cute small colorful plates.

Now Im addicted to Sushi trains!!

Sushi is my new addiction, it's one of the favorite dishes.. and one of the things that would cross my mind a couple of times during the week. I wonder if it really tastes better, cause as far as I remember I never really liked it back home! Weird!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home