Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Friday, March 28, 2008

W H A T -A- D A Y !

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profileA funny morning, and a funnier evening.. !


I was walking to work in the morning, and a dog came running behind me with this little blue bone-shaped label hanging from its neck.. I thought his owner must be coming behind him or something, cause it's very normal to see unleashed dogs here..


But there was no one anywhere .. it was just me walking on the pavement and the little puppy running.. and just when I was wondering if someone will show up anytime soon for the strayed dog or something, the dog started to run toward the big main busy road...


The sound of the cars' breaks was too loud, and everyone started to look at me thinking it's my dog, since there was no one else.. and the poor little thing was so confused.. ! It was a big mess! I felt horrible .. not knowing what to do or how to get hold of it! So I just started to call, yell, signal, clap.. all at the same time! And it actually worked. Little puppy started to walk with me wherever I go. I thought about taking it to work.. and then I just had to leave it at the veterinary.. it was one of the cutest puppies I've ever seen. On the way back from work, I wanted to drop by and check on it.. I seriously felt there is this kind of strange adventurous connection created..! It was a wonderful morning..

Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

Just before leaving the lecture, -we have this thing online, and it's called 'blackboard' where all the lectures and assignments are posted-, so in my cute loud voice.. i asked the lecturer with a class FULL of students.. 'are you going to post today's slides on Facebook'!! And I seriously can't believe that I actually said that.. Everyone was laughing so hard, it was super funny. But the funniest part was that the lecturer didn't even know what we're talking about or why is everyone laughing.. she has no clue what Facebook is! Very Impressive!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home