Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WHAT!!!!

Im taking this Business Economics and Strategy course (it's a core, if it was up to me I wouldn't really come anywhere close to that), and I spent the first two lectures trying to figure out what exactly is happening! what are they talking about! It felt more as if Im coming from a different planet or something..

On the other hand this specific course made me realize how important education is.. I've been hearing a lot about different economical issues in the news lately and I never really understood what they mean.. or what's going on! I didn't know what does Inflation have to do with Employment and interest rates.. or what's the factors behind a recession.. or what they mean by Aggregate Demand or Supply, and why is it all important.

I think it is one of the most useful courses.. because in a masters degree there are many times when you get to learn things that you already know.. but this is something I had no clue about! And it is very essential to have this kind of knowledge, especially in a place where you hear the word inflation minimum once a day! I don't get to change the channel when they get to the economical part of the news anymore.. now it's all more engaging and interesting! wow!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home