Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Just when I thought it is horrible..

Today was one of those days where everything goes wrong from the very start. I woke up feeling I need more sleep.. I had so many things to do so basically I was dragged out of bed.. It was raining heavily, and I got all wet while walking from a driver who didn't get the fact that when it's raining, streets are wet, and it's better to be considerate and try to slow down a bit for the sake of others..

Then I got this really bad mark in one of the exams. It's not that I didn't expect it.. i did, but I always keep the positive thoughts.. so I had the 'maybe not so bad' attitude all along.. but it turned out to be bad. like.. really bad.

Oh, and I got this call for TV casting.. which I thought was hilarious!

But just when I thought It's definitely not my day, and as I was on the way to get some tomatoes from the store, a man who was coming from the other direction looked at me.. and said ' Have a wonderful day because you deserve it!!!!'

It's funny how small incidents may have a huge impact on your mood.

That was definitely uplifting! Just at the very right time.. when I needed it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home