Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Eurovision 2008 - Believing






Eurovision 2008 Russia - Dima Bilan - Believing! But what does this mean to me?



It is more than a Eurovision contest,,, it's personal! Maybe I should consider changing my name! Why did he win this year in particular?! To make life harder for me I guess.



Some people used to think that I am a male when reading my name, but NOW EVERYONE would be sure about it!!! I definitely need a photo attached to my CV! Dima Bilan.. with the same spelling too!

And for a whole damn long year this name will be repeated over and over everywhere.. iffft!

Though I must admit, I LOVE his song!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home