Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Y-u-m-m-Y

I used to order something similar in Casper & Gambini's the whole time. I think it was the only place that have it. Unless I've been away for too long and now it's everywhere else -

I JUST found it here. But what's great about it is that it's ready.. just a couple of minutes in the microwave and that's it.. you're done! The fun part starts.. and let me tell you it's so yummy!


Ok any guesses?



It is sticky.. now I bet everyone knows what Im talking about !!

It is the 'Sticky Date Pudding '. Though in Casper it's called 'Sticky Toffee Pudding' but who cares.. it tastes just as good! And just when I thought I found my hero.. the 'Anzac Biscuits', now Im completely proud of my new discovery and the sticky date pudding.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home