Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

on being LUCKY

I am looking at the thousands of travelers stranded in Bangkok airport and thank God I was not one of them, just because the pilot was informed an hour before transiting in Bangkok of the situation there and we had to transit in Kuala Lumpur instead.


The 2 transit hours were replaced by 14 hours of transit in Kuala Lumpur but I still feel extremely lucky. Even with all the delay and having to spend the night in a shared room with a total stranger - I don't understand how Emirates airline can do such a thing. I worked for an airline and I know how emergency bookings are done. This was very unprofessional from their side, especially with the fact that they didn't inform us about that. We went to the rooms and we found that surprise when we opened the door!


This was taken from the balcony of the Marriott hotel- Kuala Lumpur. What a view!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home