Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Did things really change?

I go back and read stuff that I wrote long time ago, and it still amuses me.. I feel as if I am reading them for the first time. It's so impressive.. especially those funny incidents which used to happen from time to time.. I miss the working days! I miss all the funny unexpected stuff or when things went wrong all of a sudden.. a late flight, a foggy weather, a mad passenger.

And once again I feel that I have to find my thing.. my world.. my place

Did things really change? Did I lose the ability to write.. to share? I guess not. Having an encrypted diary is one thing, but having a blog is another. And for me it is still pink and welcoming.

I will be back to blogging. It took me a while to find my way back, but here I am on the right track once more.. I miss blogging, and I miss all the excitement I used to feel from thinking about what I should post, when and what photo should go with each post. Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile


I have so many things to blog about. And Im super excited! Really!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home