Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I am in CHARGE!

For the first time I feel in charge. Not only of my laptop but of backing it up too!
I love my G-Drive as much as I love my laptop.. and it's mine! It's fast, and very convenient.

It made me rearrange everything on my laptop, all the messy folders, and duplicate photos. I can't believe the amount and size of the photos I have. But I don't have to worry about this anymore.. My laptop is back to being super fast.. thanks to my new G-Drive.

And I can't but admire its cute little black case. Now I feel like traveling only to take my new cute kit with me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home