Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Monday, February 23, 2009

I can't make myself stop!

I've been thinking about it a lot lately.. to blog or not to blog. And then my desire to keep this blog alive was stronger and I thought that just like when I started this blog a few years ago.. I have the same attitude, 'I simply Don't Care'.

Surprisingly, I don't just miss posting, I also miss getting all the comments!

And now I can't seem to make myself stop.. the start is always hard, the easy part is yet to come!
Click to get cool Animations for your MySpace profile

4 Comments:

  • At February 23, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't know how you feel after blogging for so long, but I understand the last bit of your post. I've just started and it's not as easy as I thought it was. Blogging is addictive!

     
  • At February 23, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Never stop! I love yr blog ...it made me blog :D
    I love you Dima and Im Proud of you!

     
  • At February 23, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your loyal readers are still around. So go ahead.. Make your awesome return :)


    Welcome back.

     
  • At February 23, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    5hadz.. it is indeed addictive!! And being free also makes it more addictive.. :)

    thanks sweet nido.. I love your blog too! It's one of the blogs I kept reading even when I stopped blogging.. hehe

    Qwaider.planet helps big time ;) the awesome return wouldn't be as easy without it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home