Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I hate flying/ packing/ saying goodbyes.. etc


There was a time when I used to get so excited when traveling. Flying in particular used to give me a feeling of freedom.. of joy. But now it's just the opposite.. I hate travel agents, packing, planning a trip, moving from one country to another and all the accompanying emotions and preparations. 

Last time I was flying back from Dubai with my sister, and it was so bumpy with a small flight where you get to feel the slightest thing. It was the first time for me to fly back with a fever, and the shitty weather did not help at all. The last time I flew with my sister was 10 years ago or more!

The time before that it was again that long annoying flight.. with the emergency unexpected transit in Kuala Lumpur. I no longer have a dream of becoming a pilot, in fact I feel sorry for pilots now..

Traveling for me is no longer for fun.. it's more like a must! I want to stay on ground.. I want stability and security more than anything in this world.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home