Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

D I S T A N C E

Many people were disappointed that I am back, this far, and this absent from whatever is happening back there.
I got this message from a very dear person, saying that he's mad at me cause 'they are losing me'.. and deep inside I know that many others feel the same way, even if they don't say it this bluntly.

But then it hit me.. I wrote back saying that by being away I can miss and love them back more. Cause I lived the life where I was there yet I was down. And couldn't be part of their lives.. couldn't enjoy what was happening, so I hated myself for that. I was aggressive, unhappy and very lonely even with them around. I felt there is a change in me.. but I don't know why or how did I reach that level of being so indifferent. I had mixed confusing inner conflicts.. I was close yet I felt so far...

I can only be happy for others and be myself again when I am happy. And the answer for that does not necessarily mean by being close. Distance is not everything. For all those who are away now and feel they're missing what's happening back there.. distance is not everything.

4 Comments:

  • At March 28, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    I wish I can feel the same way all the time...but I can't!
    especially when big events take place, here or there...this makes me feel really bad for being away, and I can't help it!

     
  • At March 28, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dima, I am touched by your post. This is exactly how I feel most of the time. It took me a while to realize that.

     
  • At March 29, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    nido i think at a certain point you realize to be happy there's nothing you can do but to feel this way!!

    hala yeah it took me a while and so much suffering to realize this. But the good thing is now I know what and how to feel about it.

     
  • At March 31, 2009 , Blogger Maioush said...

    i just read that Dima, and allow e to say that you are absolutely right, that s something i needed to think about long time ago.
    inshalla you will be always happy :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home