Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Friday, March 20, 2009

it's calling

The best part about buying a new book is when you put it on the table.. and get this feeling that it's calling you to start reading! I just love how excited that makes me feel.. I can't wait to finish the few pages of the book I am currently reading and start with the new one..

What's even better is when I find the book I want for $10 only instead of $30! There is this book store we have discovered when we first got here -and we call it the basement- I am not really sure if that's the real name or we just made it up.. but it's underground, right next to a train station. It's big and always crowded! I love it.. for me going there feels greater than clothes shopping.

3 Comments:

  • At March 20, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    better than clothes shopping, huh!? this means you're soo addicted to the basement ;)
    I wish I can get back to reading! I think I should:)

     
  • At March 21, 2009 , Blogger asoom said...

    I LOVE NEW BOOKS! Don't be like me though and start piling up new books on the shelf before you've finished your current reads. I'm backed up by like 4 books and now I don't even feel like reading some of those books like I did when I bought them.

    So what are you reading? I'm on the curious incident of the dog in the night by mark haddon (I think).

     
  • At March 29, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    nido you definitely should. I feel it's 'my time' when I start to read.. inno i forget everything and everyone and just stick to what im reading :D my favorite time is reading in the park when it's super sunny !!

    asoom i refuse to buy books before I finish them. I don't buy a new one unless I am done with what im reading. This is why I make sure that nothing stays with me for a long time.. I am a very fast reader. I buy the >500 pages! I am also loyal to certain writers. I have actually the whole collections for some of them.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home