Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Just Wondering


Have you ever wished to know what will happen next.. ? Did you ever flip through the pages of a novel you're reading just because you wanted to know what happens so badly and didn't want - or didn't have enough patience - to read it word by word/ page by page..

To read the last couple of pages.. know what's hidden but then go back to where you left it and read it slowly..
Wouldn't that be more enjoyable?

I feel Im currently going through this phase..

I want the next two/ three or four years to pass so quickly and to get there.. where I've always wanted to be!

4 Comments:

  • At March 03, 2009 , Blogger asoom said...

    I used to be so impatient with the uncertainty, but nowadays I'm trying to just enjoy the excitement in not knowing!

     
  • At March 03, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yeaaa...but i guess if you know the end and it's not as expected, you'll lose the interest in the whole thing !!

    but i'd kill to know what gonna happen 5 years from now !

     
  • At March 06, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    I dont want to know whats next! Because it might be bad and scary! that's why I try to enjoy life day by day...
    Inshallah all what you wish for comes true :)

     
  • At March 07, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    NOT ALL THE TIME, COZ I WANT TO ENJOY EVERY DAY, LIKE THE LAST DAY OF MY LIFE!

    ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home