Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Friday, March 20, 2009

la2

They just told me that my cute funny lovely niece learned a new word.. the words she can say now are probably two or three. So the new word she just added to her vocabulary is 'la2'!!! = 'No'.

The funny part is she keeps saying it.. so whenever my sister calls her or tells her anything, she would look at her and say 'la2'!!

It cracks me up when I imagine her mom in the mall or with friends or relatives trying to make a point and finding touteh so innocently and adorably saying 'la2' out and loud...!!!

1 Comments:

  • At March 20, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    i wishhh i can see her and actually hear her saying la2!! sooooo cute!!
    May God be with zizi!! hahaha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home