Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My heart aches...

I have experienced being away for my friend's wedding, and I managed to feel ok about it. But now it's different.. this is a difficult time. A painful horrible time.

I wish I can be with you! I can't remember a time when she was not there .. I can't remember going through anything without her being there for me.. I can't remember the feeling of happiness or sadness without sharing it with her..

She was the one to give me my farewell party, and she was the one to welcome me every time I thought Amman was getting colder not warmer.. She was my source of hope, joy and strength. She was the one to light up the darkness when life was unfair.. when life was cruel, tough and bitter

She was my only comfort in the last couple of months.

She was the one to give up on what's important and to put her friends as the top priority whenever they needed her. And now we are all away!!

I can feel your pain even if I am away. My heart aches for your loss and I am so sad, so very sad! I am hurt, and I am tearful .. even though I am away.

I hope she'll forgive me for being this far at this difficult time..

3 Comments:

  • At March 18, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    May his soul rest in peace! it's so hard I know, but I'm sure she understands! this post and calling her will make her sure you're there for her no matter what!
    ghorbeh sucks :(

     
  • At March 20, 2009 , Blogger asoom said...

    Wow I can totally relate to this post!

    Being away from home these past few years I was away for so many of my friends major life events....both happy and tragic ones. I know how it feels when you just want to be there for someone but you can't because of geographical barriers.

     
  • At March 20, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    nido.. I will call her again today! it's just so hard when I call her.. I don't know what to say on the phone :S it's so AWKWARD!

    asoom.. geographical barriers make it so hard to go through those times.. plus I am really hating traveling and flights. I just want to settle down !!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home