Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

back.. but I don't mind!






The G-shocks are also back.. but I don't mind cause I really like them. I remember buying one from the states in 1997!! I can't believe it's more than 10 years ago. I wanted it so badly, and I remember when I bought it, it felt so good that I couldn't stop showing it off.

And now I look at their new designs and think well I don't really mind having a new one. The Baby-G look really great in white and pink. I like!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At April 29, 2009 , Blogger mab3oos said...

    I still like them. Especially the metal ones, not so much the black, plastic ones.

     
  • At April 30, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    bardo still like them! when I got mine long time ago, I did'nt take it off for few years, my mom got scared I would wear it on my wedding day along with my nike shoes :p hehe

     
  • At April 30, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    hahaha.. that's funny! well they live for a long time.. i still have mine back in Amman too! The shoes I bought from the states at the same time I got the G-shock, lived for 10 years!!!

     
  • At May 02, 2009 , Blogger Sam said...

    i like the pink with white...im not much of a watch person...or a ring person for that matter...i keep on taking them off and forget to put them back on..speaking of which..i wonder where my wedding rings are :O

     
  • At May 02, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    hahaha !! well Im not a watch person.. I wear bangles and earings all the time, and can never leave the house without them. but not watches! I think with a watch I would wear it the first two or three months then just put it aside..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home