Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

does it really exist?


Mom used to do this all the time.. when she cooks, she doesn't feel like eating! And I remember her having a very late light breakfast (bread and labaneh) at around 1pm- just an hour before lunch- so she'd find an excuse for not joining us.
I even remember her saying something about the smell.. it's like when you're cooking you don't get hungry because you get to smell the cooked food all the time, so that makes you full!!

And now it's happening to me too.. when I cook I really don't feel like eating! I thought it's just me.. but then we had friends over the other day and they were talking about the same thing.. they even call it the 'cook's curse'!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home