Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fire Alarms

I hate fire alarms, they scare the shit out of me.. even with knowing that 99.9% of the times they're false, I still panic.

But what's even worse is the false fire alarm at 5 am! I mean how bad is that.. I don't even want to talk about the nightmare I got after I went back to sleep! It was one hell of a night.

I think by now I can actually start to write a horror book from the nightmares I keep having.. they are so varied, vivid and distinguished in an ugly horrible way.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At April 15, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    ohhh,,,that's bad:(
    One night it went off at my house while I was cooking, right after I put my baby to sleep!! that night, none of us slept!

     
  • At April 24, 2009 , Blogger Sam said...

    yes yes i hate them too...i hated them when i was living in an apt...one time i was past my due date very pregnant getting ready to go to bed and the stupid alarm goes off...i lived on the 7th floor...so going down was bad enough...and then going back up was even worse..the elevator was busy and i could not take the stairs all big and huge...darn those stupid kids who think it is funny to turn it on...but u cant ignore it, because u never know!

     
  • At April 27, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    nido.. it's disturbing for us so 7aram mariya!! habibti..

    Sam.. wow! that's BAD!!! I can't complain again after hearing your story!!! And yes, you can never ignore it.. especially when they take it really seriously here with the fire truck coming and all.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home