Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Friday, April 24, 2009

A 'greedy' wish

It's funny how sometimes you'd wait for something to happen for so long, and then when it finally happens you'd want more. You feel you won't be fully happy unless you get what you wanted and more.

What's good though, is to pause, take a deep breath.. and think that I don't want to have a greedy wish. To have a wish coming true is a blessing. Take it, enjoy it, and be thankful! You definitely don't want to have a greedy wish- it just takes away all the joy!!!

4 Comments:

  • At April 24, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Do you have to remind me? :P

    I am in the middle of the process of getting something that I wanted for a really long time. And even though in the beginning I just wanted it regardless of how it came, now I am starting to be picky and demanding.

    I will try to be joyful and just enjoy the fact that I will have it soon :D

     
  • At April 24, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    wow...right on time!! thanks for sharing yr thought:))

     
  • At April 24, 2009 , Blogger SimSim said...

    I totally agree with u !

     
  • At April 27, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Hala.. hehe exactly! We can't but be picky and demanding the closer we get! it's amazing!

    nido.. right on time sa7?? Well, we're going through similar things I guess :)

    SimSim.. :) welcome to my blog!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home