Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Is there any other way to publish photos?

I really really really hate the quality of photos on blogger.com!

The difference between the original photos I take and the posted ones is so shocking.. It is sad!

Does anyone know if there's any other way to do this? Do I have to go back to wordpress!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At April 23, 2009 , Blogger XTR said...

    I agree with you. The other day I couldn't help but notice how bad the quality of the uploaded pics are. I too hate it but I don't think there is much you can do about it.

    But hey, did you notice that whenever you click on the pic (enlarge it to its original size), the resolution is much better?

     
  • At April 23, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    thanks XTR. yeah I did notice that when you enlarge it you get better resolution, but still I can't stop comparing it with wordpress (since I moved my blog to wordpress last year, and now im back to blogger)

     
  • At April 23, 2009 , Blogger Heba Hadad said...

    if u ever found away plz let me know :(

     
  • At April 27, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Heba.. I tried the picasa SlideShow, and I think it's not bad.. Cause then you can click on it and get all the photos enlarged, but still I can't but notice that the quality is not a 100%.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home