Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

NO, I don't owe you an explanation

Friendship does not mean that I need to present an explanation for every single action or every single decision I make in my life.
Friendship does not mean that you are closer to me than my own family.
Friendship does not give you the excuse to be nosy.
Friendship does not mean that you have the right to know every single move I make, every single plan I have..
Friendship does not mean you have the right to always ask and push to know the why, how, when, where, ... etc
Friendship does not mean that I should condiser your opinion before taking the next step, doing what I think is right, being where I want to be or with whom I want to be.
Friendship does not mean that I have to take your permission first!

Friendship means you know your limits..
you need to know that I say what I want to say, and I let you know what I want you to know, whenever I feel like it.
Friendship means for you to treat me the way I treat you.. for you to respect my privacy and my desire to be private and personal about some issues in my life because this is exactly what I do when it comes to your life and your issues. Stop questioning, Stop investigating!
Friendship means that if my parents and sisters respect my decisions and support me in whatever then you should react in the same way. You are my friend but there are limits.
Friendship means that you are happy because I am happy. And that is enough.

Don't get me wrong, but I am avoiding you on purpose. And I will keep on doing that until you get it right.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home