Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

On dress shopping

Since Im looking for a dress I was contemplating buying it from Amman but then I changed my mind!

I noticed that when dress shopping in Amman, you get to see some stunning dresses with all the blingy beads and stuff but when you try them on, the panic and headache starts!
And you'd be wondering whether it is you and the 1/2 extra kilos or the dress itself. Once you try it on, you'd feel like keeping it on the mannequin forever and never touch it again.

While in Sydney, you see them looking good.. you try them on and then you say WOW, Voilà!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At May 02, 2009 , Blogger Sam said...

    i hated clothes shopping in jordan...i dont know why..

     
  • At May 02, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    well at first I thought it's hard here because I used to shop with my sisters and always felt like taking a second opinion.. but now Im enjoying shopping alone and if it's something like a dress then my hubby would come to see the ones I like :D :D!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home