Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Remember this?

Does anyone remember this? I wonder if they are still to be found anywhere.. I used to love them a lot when I was a kid.
I remember having one that looks exactly like this one with the same color and all.. it was my favorite. I loved the heart shaped nose and I kept on biting it the whole time.

It used to make me sleepy.. ummm it just feels weird when I think about today's Bratz and those Care Bears!

How come they don't make simpler more lovable stuff for kids? Why is everything getting more complicated nowadays...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At April 01, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    mine was purple!! I loved it ...

     
  • At April 01, 2009 , Blogger asoom said...

    I think I still have the care bears movie on vhs somewhere. I watched the movie so many times I can still remember bits and pieces of some of the songs.

    "....earth, and care alot are places we share share share"

    and then there's that "sharing is caring" song

    Hmm I wonder if you can find this on youtube

     
  • At April 06, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    i do remember the 'sharing is caring' :D
    check it out here:

    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=care+bear

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home