Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Very bad combination.. WARNING


The worst thing you can do to your stomach and digestion system is to have this combination,

Tom Yum Noodles + Caramel Popcorn

I seriously can't learn the lesson.. when there is a movie at night this means caramel popcorn, and the tom yum noodles is the only thing I always feel like having.. no matter when or where- Amman or Sydney, so it's always on my mind!

Now I can't even make myself look at them! Let's see when will be the next time I'll have them again..

I feel sick.. *sigh*

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At May 03, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have this same Japanese doll, she's called Sachi :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home