Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

didn't change anything.. of how I FEEL

Being the most tender daughter in the family.. my dad told me
'it's ironic how you are the most tender yet you are the one who's living in the furthest possible place'!,
and then I was getting really emotional before leaving that he had to 'again' for the 1000 times remind me that there is life and death.. and that I can't live like this.. I have to love them and miss them less, maybe!

Yet, his words didn't change anything.. and even their attitude - encouraging me to leave earlier, and the way they had to be tough - somehow, and make me feel as if I am not really welcome.. all their funny comments about the luggage and the messiness.. this didn't really change anything of how i feel..

It's funny how parents - and regardless of how they truly feel, have to act in this way sometimes..

I love them more for this. I love them more for all the support.. for knowing what's best.. for wanting us to be happy.. and for hiding their true emotions, no matter how hard that can be- to pretend their strong enough - in order for us to feel better.. relax.. and just enjoy.

For all the parents out there.. your strength, makes us stronger.

Love you mom & dad

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At June 14, 2009 , Blogger Maijaury said...

    allah ye2ta3 il yahood wa7ad wa7ad! Bakaiteeeeni min 2albi Dima! Toz 3alaiki :P
    It's a great post.

     
  • At June 15, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    mais is becoming so sensitive these days, lol!
    but seriously, it's a great post! Fathers are good at hiding their emotions. My dad is the same, and my mom has to support him but it shows how weak she is when it's time to say goodbye :(
    Allah yikhallikom la ba3ad!!

     
  • At June 18, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    misooo it's true isn't it.. :S it's just exactly how we feel with every nazlet 3amman! i know you do.. just like me :(

    nido.. my mom is strong when she calls me.. i appreciate her strength, she makes me want to focus on my life here and give me all the determination and strength i need. She's amazing!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home