Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Friday, June 12, 2009

it's mad

I don't understand when people add you to facebook - and I mean they would look for me and add me - to put me on limited wall access!

Like seriously how can the wall be more personal and private than the photos!? I don't get this..

And why would you add me to put me on limited.. to deal with this, I used to add them 'mujamaleh' and then remove them after two days or so. But now I added a group VERY LIMITED- NO WALL.. so welcome to my new group!

It's funny how they think that having a big friend list gives a nice impression, I think so far I removed more than 50, so called 'friends'!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home