Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, June 06, 2009

no photos- ok?

So this lady unblocked me recently.. well i can't say she unblocked me really, because the truth is I haven't seen her online for over a year or so, and she appeared out of no where today.. and I thought how strange is that..

but then after 3 or 4 sentences I realized that just like everything else.. she's there for a reason! Apparently she wants to see my sister's wedding photos.. well, for those who have the same thought in mind.. there will be no posted photos anywhere.. not even on facebook.. so stop asking. it's no use.

I don't understand people's curiosity.. not to mention all the people who go to the photographer's place daily to ask for those photos!!!! Or someone who's not even close, wanting to postpone her flight date.. hoping she can get a copy of the wedding DVD when it's ready.

why?!! it doesn't make sense! it's just insane.

3 Comments:

  • At June 06, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    do they really go to the studio asking for photos?! is it even allowed?! lol, how stupid!!

     
  • At June 10, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    YES they do.. can you believe it! adeish il nas fadiet ashghal :S

     
  • At June 19, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Anonymous.. when you write your words correctly so that I can understand them, I might care to write a proper reply for your stupid comment.

    but for now I want to say.. I don't care who reads my posts, so guess what, why don't you just .... ?!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home