Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Friday, June 12, 2009

seasonal.. to the extreme

I have always considered summer my favorite month of the year- being born in June and spending all my childhood and school breaks swimming, and believed that I have this bond with the sun. I can spend hours sitting and reading under the sun without ever getting bored or burnt.. it's like my body itches when Im not getting enough of my daily dose of sunlight.

But what's bad is the depression I feel when it's winter and cold. If there is no sun I don't feel like getting out of bed. I become so lazy and just want to hide beneath the big warm covers. Even my morning coffee would not feel as good...

And now that it's summer in Amman, and winter here.. not only winter but it's getting down to 0 degree.. Yes, 0 degree in Sydney- how weird is that, this makes me want to be in Amman. The hot dry desert weather, where the sun is so shiny and strong..

I really think Im taking it to the extreme! And there is still a long way to go until the sunny November..!

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At June 13, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    I remember the -YOU don't get burnt- part while the rest of us suffer from burns for few days!
    November is behind the corner, it's gonna arrive in no time ;)

     
  • At June 13, 2009 , Blogger asoom said...

    well it's a fact that there's more diagnosed depressed and higher suicide rates in colder climates....so yea people need some sun.

    But there's a bright side, one reason why I like colder weather over warmer weather is because I like my winter wardrobe better.

     
  • At June 14, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    haha nidoo! do you still remember that? I have funny memories about that :$

    asoom.. the only thing i hate about summer, is the fact that I need to diet. Summer clothes make me look so fat :S

     
  • At June 14, 2009 , Blogger Maijaury said...

    I'll tell you what I remember of that! I remember the day when we went to the pool in college and Dima brought her baby oil and told me that it's the best for tanning!!!! You can imagine what happened to me for the few coming nights!
    loool..
    Dood it's ok.. winter is for hot chocolate and romantic nights cuddling under the blanket ;)

     
  • At June 14, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    mais, are we talking about the same day!?? I had burns all over my shoulders that day, they caused a lot of spots that are still there!! I like them, they remind me of how crazy we got that day listening to Dima and wearing her magical baby oil!
    I remember how my dad got mad at me and took me to the doctor few days later :p

     
  • At June 14, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    hahahaha.. well that was a 'baby oil' with you two.. you should see what I tried with Rana- it was a carrot butter! this was so strong that it even affected me.. a bit :$ but Rana had to go to hospital :(

     
  • At June 15, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    You serious??! 7aram :(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home