Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

7-21 days

to have my MacBook back.. I miss it already! All the laptops and computers look ugly, & their keyboards feel strange and unfriendly.

I miss the alt+q, alt+t, F12, and my iphoto. I also miss my wallpapers and my jumping dolphins screensaver.

I thought by keeping the laptop charged all the time, the battery will live longer. I had no clue that it will expand.. and im wondering whether it will explode at some point!? The thought of it makes me scared especially that I keep it close all the time.

Can't wait to have you back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home