Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

The dreadful COUNTDOWN

It seems that what you fear is what you often get. I have always thought that life is ironic, or maybe it is me trying to explain all the unpleasant shocks, the bitter moments, and the dark times. It is me trying to make sense out of nonsense.

Everytime I say a goodbye I pray to God it would be the last one, only to realise that it just happened to prepare me and make me stronger for the next goodbye! As much as I hate goodbyes, as much as I believe that it's impossible for anyone to break my record of goodbyes (that is if I am just talking about the last two or three years)!
As an emotional person I thought it'll get better with time, but it only gets worse. The pain is bigger and the wound is deeper.

The next 48 hours will be a real torture.. I started the dreadful countdown!

It is the logical explanation for me reaching a phase where I hate airports, I hate traveling, I hate planes, I hate packing, I hate it all.. it makes me sick!! The airport with its disgusting smell, all the emotions involved in the process, the anxiety before departing and after landing, every single bit of it.. I just hate it..

But I am now forced to say goodbye to someone who is just so close to my heart! A real soul mate! Someone who makes me feel that no matter how crazy our world is, it doesn't matter because we'll always have each other. Someone who knows how to make me feel safe, how to give me hope.. someone who loves unconditionally! Someone whom I admire for having strength, belief, determination, and lots of faith. Someone who is just unbreakable.

I guess it's just meant to be, for both of us to be this close, so that we experience the same things in life, go through similar circumstances, and for us both to learn the true meaning of patience. Maybe it is life's way of getting us even closer and more attached..

To the kindest of all, to the most generous of all.. To the one who taught me to be a fighter, to the one who made me understand the true meaning of love..

To the one who is quiet, wise, patient, understanding, caring, warm, loving, unique, generous and so very special. To the one with a name that holds all those lines and more..

My life is scarier, emptier, darker without you..

Dima

We both hate and fear the Unknown,, but we both know that we are safe and we will be safe because we are ALWAYS there for each other.
I love you more than you can ever imagine!

طيري يا طيارة طيري يا ورق و خيطان

بدي ارجع بنت صغيرة على سطح الجيران

علي فوق سطوح بعاد عالنسمة الخجولة

أخدوني معهن الأولاد و ردوا لي الطفولة

ضحكات الصبيان و غناني زمان

ردت لي كتبي و مدرستي و العمر اللي كان

و ينساني الزمان على سطح الجيران

لو فينا نهرب و نطير مع هالورق الطاير

تا نكبر بعد بكير شو صاير شو صاير

يا زهر الرمان ميل بهالبستان

تيتسلوا صغار الأرض و يحلو الزمان

و ينساني الزمان على سطح الجيران

3 Comments:

  • At September 09, 2009 , Blogger KittySigurdardottir. said...

    But,why do you have to be separated from him or her?

     
  • At September 09, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope that Alla will help you through the dark times. We all pass through such moments when we feel alone and sad. But nothing lasts forever. Everything ends ... inshalla it will pass .. and you will experiance happy sunny days again.

     
  • At September 11, 2009 , Blogger PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

    to be honest, ana mish fahmeh :d but i am touched by your genuine words, i know goodbyes are the hardest (cant see the 'good' in goodbyes) but what makes it ok, is that usually they're followed by a reunion. And i hope your reunion isnt long from now.

    Bless! (and miss u and ur lovely blog)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home