Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Glad it's back

For the first time ever I am happy that it's raining, not only that but I am happy that winter is coming.. this year winter for me is a reminder of sweet things!

It is the coziness of being home.. being warm when it is cold outside. It is a reminder of LH leather gloves, hat and yellow/ dark blue scarves. It is drinking hot coffe/ hot chocolate and tea.. It is wearing layers and gaining as much weight and being able to hide it all under big jackets.. It is kastana!! It is sitting close to heaters with a hot drink and a book to read..

It is snuggling under the covers with my head peeking out looking at the rain splashing on the window..

I am glad it's back..

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home