Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Monday, November 02, 2009

do you believe in SiGNs?

Signs.. I believe that if we are lost, and we pray sincerely for guidance and direction we often get it.

Signs.. we ignore them 99.9% of the time, but we still end up with other valid ones that we can't neglect.

When I find it hard to sleep at night, and when my mind can't just rest, I end up having dreams which scare me because of their accurate reflection of my reality.

Last night I dreamt that as I walk I keep falling, but the last time I fell I was holding my younger sister's hand, and she managed to pull me and make me stand up again. As I stood up, I opened my eyes to realize that it was only a dream.

And then other nights when -in my head the 'maybe's' and the 'what if's' keep popping, I happen to get a sign that makes all my doubts vanish and I would wake up the next day feeling much better and more certain of my present.

As hard as some decisions seem to be, and as difficult it is to accept certain things that come our way.. there's always a sign that makes things easier, smoother, and more cheerful. All we need to do is to look closely, open our minds and eyes, and believe that a sign will eventually appear.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At November 02, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Signs? well that was very descriptive, but if i understand what you mean correctly then no, i don't believe in ''signs'' (from god).

    I believe in consciousness and instinct, I also believe in the difference between pure coincidence and the cause and effect.

     
  • At November 05, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    welcome to my blog nizo :) I dont believe in instict at all, or maybe it just doesn't work for me. My instict tells me all the wrong things, though I think maybe because of that I believe in God's signs.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home