Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I still have it here...


One of the things that makes me feel sad in addition to having no security or stability since I've been moving a lot lately is that I can't keep the books I buy. I just have to let go. Because of the weight allowance and also the 'limited space', I just learned to deal with it and accept it.

I am feeling ok though, cause I started to write down my favorite parts from whatever I am reading, and it stays with me on my laptop and on my Simply Me. So it's here with me, wherever I am. Having them physically is no big deal, I still have them here, in the place I cherish the most.

I started this a couple of months ago, to check it out..

A Thousand Splendid Suns
Once in a Lifetime
Before the Storm 1, 2

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home