Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

We Feel Fine


It all started a year ago, when I got an email from the http://wefeelfine.org/, asking for my permission to use an image on my blog that they found beautiful. It's the one on the top right side,- the same one I use as my profile photo. The book which is called 'We Feel Fine' is about feelings on the web.

Unfortunately and because of the limited space they were not able to include all the photos they received permission for. And it was not used. I think the quality of the photo is poor, considering that I took it long time ago with an old camera, and it's a bit blurry. But I love it.

I was just sent a link to the online version of the book. And it's just GREAT! Amazing! I like the idea behind it. Very original! And I love how they combine the theory with all those great images. It looks so alive! I feel disappointed for not being part of it, however, I am lucky to be receiving a copy of the book next month by mail.

Thanks in advance. And I really can't wait!!!

You can have a look by pressing on the We Feel Fine ---> to the right.

And enjoy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home