Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Shireen's RETURN


There are people who comes to our lives and makes a DIFFERENCE! Their existance would be most appreciated when they move to live far away for a reason or another.

Shireen's return, means fun, fun and more fun! Life is beautifulwith all her creative crazy wild plans! She's one of my closest friends, and she's the ONLY one who knows it all... all my failures and mistakes, my darkest secrets, everything!I am blessed to have such a person in my life, there were many times when i needed to share things, and many other times when i felt i need someone I can trust who can just listen without asking any questions...

There were times when she warned me about certain things, and there were many times when I disagreed and when I went mad, and thought how can she be cruel... she can't see me happy!
But then I realised she was right, and after all our fights and argues... all my failures, ups and downs, she was there to support me! Never ever said 'i told you this will happen'- never blamed me for not listening!

She thought my trip to Dubai last month and not mentioning meeting her was MEAN, but it's only because for me she's all the FUN in AMMAN! Seeing her there was painful and what hurt even more at that time i didn't know she's coming back, so coming back to Amman without her made the world looks darker, and Amman without her is not Amman.

She's one of the few people who can make you smile ALWAYS, no matter how shitty you feel! A kind supportive soul, one of the few people who gives and waits for no return!
Welcome back Shireen, your return makes me happier, crazier and a thousand times stronger! :)






Shireen, Me, Amr and Lana (enjoying yesturday's sha67a)



Shireen, Me, Laila and lana enjoying the great weather

Shireen's specialized bag for (sha67a), the only thing she got with her from Dubai
Enjoying the view....

Girls you have to try this...

Shireen started this (her ideas of enjoying the sha67a) and her sleeping bag

sunset with only the butterflies...

Sha67a completed with our visit to school, old memories yet very precious

Those were the days my friends... we thought they'd never end!

Where we used to have our breaks and meals

Jubilean's Creativities

Wael at school with his Deutsche football shirt

3 Comments:

  • At April 01, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very nice!!!!
    The missign part is '3al ard' ... you have to mention that. Guys, Dima was super-excited telling me about el 'sha67a' , then I asked where did they go? and her answer was: 3al ard !!!!!!!!
    you figure .....Loool!
    Love ya .....
    WA'EL,.

     
  • At April 01, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you are right about shireen :P pix and memories just made my day... many thnx for sharing,

     
  • At April 04, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    what made me come back was for sure having people around me like you Dima, really UAE felt so unreal felt so plastic that i just missed all those days with all my very close people my very close friends where it does not matter that we do not have "ski Amman" or jumeirah or wherevr but i have the much more important things ..i have you ..my very lovely friends who mean soo much more to me than all the lovely buildings and lovely things in dubai...your warm hugs and warm times means the world me to ....thanks alot for being my wonderful sis dima .. lovveee uuuu

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home