Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Monday, March 19, 2007

my new friend!!!

So I found a new friend now.. someone I'd be thankful to for quite a long time! And I mean it...

despite the fact that I had my mouth open for almost 2 hours today, and the feeling of pain which is getting not only on my nerves - it's affecting everything even my thinking.

despite the fact that I still need to go there for another two hours or so tomorrow.. and the feeling of hunger and not being able to open my mouth to eat or drink...!

despite the ugly feeling of the very long needle and having to go through its pain twice as one time was not enough to get that part numb.. ( I have no clue why!)

I can't say that I got over my fear, but there's a big imporvement as the dentist is becoming my new friend recently.. Im seeing him quite often! So for those who miss me we can meet there !!
why not when he'll give me the 'perfect smile'.. this is what they say! I've never had problems with the whiteness degree of my teeth,, but i wouldn't mind the extra white.. to get the sparkle and shine!! no one would mind that!!!

I just need to wait for a week or two to get the final magical result.. and YEAH YEAH.. it works! I know many people who tried it before and they got it!! THE PERFECT SMILE... once im done,, i'll keep smiling!!! i'll just start from now... so as to get prepared for the real action and fun.. :)

12 Comments:

  • At March 19, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOls Dima..go for it and advise about the result, I wanted to try this but I am not sure about the result so I am reluctant..you know these shopping channels Just Call us..I bought something once but the result not as the ad. at allll:)!!
    yalla good luck and waiting to see the white smile son:)

     
  • At March 19, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

    You have a nice smile Dima...but I think I can call you "im il loulou" soon:) I'm glad you are being brave enough to do this all...as for me, I'll never go over my fear -visiting a dentist-!

     
  • At March 19, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    post a picture before and after. Good luck!

     
  • At March 19, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good for you Damdoom :D that’s a great step, teeth whitening is sooooooooooooooo great, I did it when I took off my braces, GOD I t felt great :D
    As for me, I got used to dentists :D , I have no fear from them any more hehehe…
    Good luck dear ;)

     
  • At March 19, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    redrose.. Thanks :) once im done i'll tell you about the results, but i know close people who did it and the change was so big! That even with white teeth there would be a huge difference.. they would SHINE! Don't try the adv. channels, they always lie! Im going for a certain product that was examined a year ago and still has a GREAT effect!

    nido.. hahaha! this thing is the easiest part nido, you should've seen me yesterday it was a real disaster! I was saying almost all the words with the 'es egh er' sound ! LOL

    dima.. yeah nice idea! I guess I should do it to notice the difference plus plus :D Thanx!

     
  • At March 19, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Maioush... I should get over my fear long time ago from the number of visits I pay dentists! haha
    I still have (hopefully) one more tough thing to do today.. and then Im starting with the whitening!
    Im too excited!!!!

    Fingers Crossed

     
  • At March 20, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    :)
    this post is full of life..I love it

     
  • At March 20, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Gardenia .. thank you dear!
    This is also the way i've been feeling lately :D

     
  • At March 20, 2007 , Blogger Mais said...

    I’ve tried it :) the result was so nice, they looked naturally white (not that artificial white u know) the doc said she can’t make them whiter cuz they’ll start yel3amo kteer when I drink or eat and they’ll become extra sensitive..but the result is good, expect for having to stay away from coffee or any drink with color (carrots, strawberries, even chocolate milkshake) for 3 weeks :( (waa3)

     
  • At March 20, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Oriental Arabesque.. YAAAY! This is so encouraging! There are different degrees of whitening.. I won't take the 17 i'll just stick to the 11 because that's so true what you said about the yilma3ou thing when drinking cold or hot, this is why I'd go for the 11 :)

    it's weird but my doctor said, carrots and cucumbers are even better than normal toothpastes and that after eating sweets I should have one of those to keep my teeth healthy and protected from all the sugar!!!

     
  • At March 20, 2007 , Blogger Mais said...

    well, she said to stay away from them because they will stain my teeth in the first couple of weeks as they contain some colors...she also said it's better to avoid green tea (which i love) in the first 2 or 3 weeks to keep my teeth shining (i missed the coffe so much during those weeks..lol)

     
  • At March 20, 2007 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Oriental Arabesque.. thanks for telling me :D tomorrow im going to get it and will be starting next week, i'll stop the Nescafe but i will try my best to stop the diet pepsi.. this one would be soo harsh :S but it's worth it :D :) :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home