Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

USB as a gift?!

I was looking for a nice USB oil fragrance burner, and ended up with so many cool USB stuff.. all of which I would consider unique gifts, since nowadays everyone spends most of his time in front of a computer screen.

I would really want to know if anyone has this or anything similar? Does it really work and give a nice smell, or it's no good?!




There is also this classical fan, which I don't mind having right in front of me in this extremely annoying hot weather


I would love to have one of those. It's the disco mouse! Though I think it works best at night. And might be a little bit disturbing, and not an everyday use kind of thing.. but still, for a plain desk, it would make a world of difference.

The USB heated gloves would definitely help if Im still in Amman. Buying them would be a must. I believe they're very useful especially that there are some freezing offices, either because it's winter or because of the air condition.

I have a thing with typing at night, I would put all the lights and still feel in need for something closer that's directly connected and close to the screen, I haven't really tried them, I wonder if they really make a difference or just another colorful accessory.

Ok. this is not a USB. But I would LOVE to have one of those. I keep imagining how cool they would look on my desk! It's called the 'Glow-in-the-dark light bulb', so it basically charges during the day and glow for up to 8 hours in the darkness. And it's recharged once exposed to the daylight again.



-------------------------- Update --------------------------



Keeping your drink cold is no longer a problem, and you can spend as much time as you want without worrying about your cold drinks anymore.. I just love it!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home