Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I don't get it.

I don't get it.. how come with all the applications and new updates and with everything the technology guys are coming up with or adding to the options we already have.. no one has ever thought about a simple thing that would make life much easier!!!




just like all the options we get to have when right clicking..

How come there is NO.. right click/ RESIZE image!

Seriously!!! Do I really have to import everything to iPhoto and then export it again with the new size!!!? What a waste of time, space, and everything... and what an ugly way of duplicating images!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home