Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

my two- MUST CHECK- for everyday

Every single day I have this routine that I can't seem to change or replace!




Ok, I must admit this is turning to a real obsession! I don't get to do any plans before I check this widget, and I have no idea why I believe whatever it says. Even our long term weekend plans would also be planned according to this. But the thing is that it doesn't show the disco lights that happens almost every night!!




This is the first thing I check when I open my eyes, and might be the last thing I check too before I go to sleep. There is only one or two blogs that I read which are not listed in Q Planet. But all the rest are there. I mean seriously, now it's also linked to my morning coffee..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home