Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Facts and Figures (couples)

Jordanian couples living in Amman


11


Jordanian couples living abroad


19


* Couples- taken from my Facebook list with the avoidance of double counting.

* Couples = married/ or engaged

The first question that crosses my mind when I get a friend request from a friend that I haven’t seen in a while would be: where are you living, still in Amman?! Maybe It’s part of me wanting to know who shares the same experience.. etc, or how it is that life made us take different paths, and live in different parts of the world.. and it’s really shocking the amount of people whom I know and who no longer live in Amman!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home