Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

On 'Structuring' ... and moving forward

I must admit that one of the most important things I have learned during those two semesters is structuring. And not only on paper, but in thinking too. I used to complicate things, and didn't really know from where to start when having to write anything. When I look back at my very first assignments, It amuses me how much this all have changed.. the style of writing, research and applying the right ways to support any arguments.

Whenever I see people wearing graduation gowns it makes me yearn for next semester (which is the last). But I keep thinking, would I really want to stop the research.. would I be happy to be done with all that Im learning!? There will always be a part of me that wants more.. more knowledge, more education, more definitions, more new concepts, more of being able to talk in any topic and any discussion, more of valid arguments, more of different opinions, .. just more of all.

So would this be a first step for something big? would the little bits of research we're doing now be just the beginning...

I hope so, and I want so.. studying here is different, it's definitely more rewarding, stronger, and powerful. Im not the same person I was a year ago. And the more I think about it, the more I want to move forward and go further..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home