Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Friday, July 04, 2008

just wondering

Good thing I haven't forgotten my password! The last time I posted something was on the 28th of May.

Time flies! I was in this strange phase, and didn't feel like blogging. I think it will take me a while to really get into it. I was also busy with a personal project, where I started writing but with no one to read, and it made me realize how blogging doesn't really help in anything. People just end up writing what others want to read eventually, and avoiding everything else. I really wanted to have my own space, to write anything and everything, but with no one to read or comment..

And I have been wondering whether I want to keep my 'Simply Me'.. and if not, then would I really want to lose all my posts!? I guess not!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home