Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Monday, November 10, 2008

ONE conversation

It took me one msn chat, with an old 'friend', to realize that it's been a really long time for me to hear what I call now SILLY stories.

There was a timewhen I used to enjoy them, not because they were entertaining, but because there was nothing else to do.

Now i feel extremely disgusted. And it makes me wonder, will those people ever grow up!? Like seriously!

I no longer feel disappointed when people whom I once called 'friends' act in an unacceptable way.. I don't even think about it, especially now with being this far.. so many things have happened in my life that I can hardly find anything in common! Our lives have changed in all the different ways.. this is what I thought.

But it seems that mine have changed, while they are still holding tight to that same old shallow life..

And i am realizing that the circle of people I miss and care for is getting smaller with time.. that it just includes family and few close friends. This does not only make my life smoother with less headaches, but it also makes me more caring and loving for those who are still there.. in the heart and mind.

Now more than ever, I look back and think.. how on earth did I think that I belonged there?!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home