Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Monday, April 27, 2009

No, Yes.. a birthday present?!

I would say absolutely NO to this ↓ , unfortunately Im finding them back along with the Check shirts.


Taken from ESPRIT website

And it's hard to say which one looks worse, those vests or the check shirts!

However, I would say a YES to this ↓. It's the same concept I know, but still I can consider them more acceptable, more fashionable, practical and useful. In the kind of weather we are experiencing at this time of the year when it's between winter and autumn but with a very strong burning sun that can be hidden behind the clouds 50% of the time, they can be very handy. You'd want to feel warm and not get sick but at the same time you don't want to look like a total zombie in a huge jacket when some people are walking with shorts!


It is the kind of thing I would buy and wear with everything.. to get the casual or semi formal look! It really works both ways!

What do you think?


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home