Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

our little star



Touteh



I keep imagining my niece in one of these!!



And now that she'll be one year old on the 12th of May, I can't but think of how much joy this little princess has added to our lives! She's the one we talk about in every single phone call.. and she seriously has the power of uniting the family in the cutest and sweetest possible way.

I've always heard people talking about their nieces and nephews and couldn't really relate. But now it all makes sense! It's a unique kind of unconditional love that is hard to explain.

She's a bundle of joy and hope. When I first saw her, I was in this numbness phase.. and she brought back all the positiveness I once lost. She made everything look right and bright again.. and as a premature baby she made me realize that health is what really matters.. she's a fighter- this is what her mom says about her- and she taught us the meaning of patience, thankfulness and gratitude.

Her 'rainbow eyes' dance and sparkle whenever she smiles, and she smiles 99.9% of the time! She's the reason why Im in love with palm trees. She claps, she laughs, she says 'la2' now .. she will always be my very precious touteh..
Happy Birthday sweetheart

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

  • At April 26, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wow dimi 3anjad thank u so much , ya3ny i was in a very very bad mood bas what can i say now ??? u made my day thank u dear for being the best sis and the best aunt ever , o u must see her waving good bye o giving u a flying kiss :) !

     
  • At April 26, 2009 , Blogger Maijaury said...

    That was a very sweet post Dood :) Allah yekhaleelkum eyaha ya rab, I'm really looking forward to meeeting her :D

     
  • At April 27, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Thanks Mr Lee and you are always welcome here.

    Zouzati.. I miss you so much, I sent you a message yesterday but didn't get any reply! please log to skype or msn sometime soon.. I really do miss you! Give touteh a big big big big kiss from me.

    Miso yeah inshalla sometime soon.. you have to :) she's absolutely adorable!

     
  • At April 27, 2009 , Blogger Unknown said...

    HOW come I missed this post?!?!? habibtiii touteh, she has light around her, in all of her pix mashallah:)
    that was so touching Dima!! hope you'll get to see her soooooon!!!

     
  • At April 27, 2009 , Blogger Cheeky Chums 4 Premature Babies said...

    I bet she looks so cut in the ballerina tutu
    all grown up such a cutie we would love you to pass on this premature baby shop info to make other mums aware that they can find all they need to fit in tiny sizes at one store its choices galore at the cheekychumspremature baby store http://cheekychumsonline.co.uk

     
  • At April 27, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    Nido.. Yeah I thought you missed it too! Cause I think there was no way for you to read it without commenting :$ I really hope I'll get to see her soon too !! :)

    cheeky chums.. thanks for visiting my blog! cheers!

     
  • At May 01, 2009 , Blogger Sam said...

    aw so cute mashallah...happy early bdays...

     
  • At May 02, 2009 , Blogger and life goes on... said...

    thanks Sam :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home