Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Just like every 25th / September



Now I came to realize that the words I write and feel are easily shared and expressed, and that's only because of the tenderness and love you showed us all through those years,

and you still do..

you make it all look and feel so natural and so granted, but I truely believe it's neither natural nor granted, it's just so special & rare.. and we're just too blessed to have you..

Maybe I didn't say it enough lately, or maybe I have not been myself lately.. but I love you so much dad. :)

Happy Birthday dad!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home