Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Has anyone been there?!

This will be on the very TOP of the list for things to do and places to visit in the States. It's always been this way.. I just love candies, and when I start I can never stop... And this is probably why I spent last summer at the dentist!

But I just lose it all, forget about the dentist, and go weak when seeing this! It makes me drool.

It is not just any other candy store.. it is about colors, art, cool designs, variety, and all the shapes and tastes that would cross your mind..

So has anyone been there? It is open in three different locations... someone must've been there.. No?!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home