Simply ME...

A star or a rainy cloud,,, realistic or a dreamer,,, tough or emotional,,, a butterfly or a dolphin,,, it is all about me reflecting the transparent me!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

No more .. No more

Im finding it hard to believe that I am free.. like totally free. It's been one hell of a year.. with all the traveling, adventures, decisions, surprises, studying, and working! But now Im done with one of the major causes of stress.. EXAMS. ASSIGNMENTS. DUE DATES. GROUP MEETINGS. PRESENTATIONS. RESEARCH

It's too good to be true!

Now when I look back I feel extremely proud of myself. Yes, it is just a piece of paper, but for me it's much more than that.. it's so much effort, work, readings, knowledge, friendships, experiences.. for me it's a huge achievement and a big jump from where I was to where I am today.

When dad went to change my ticket two days ago, he heard great stuff about me from the travel agent.. about the days I used to work in LH and how everyone keeps saying those days were the best. He couldn't wait till I call him, so that he'd tell me about it.. and I heard this warm tone of a proud dad in his voice! It felt really special..

The thing is that I am finding it hard to make myself used to the idea that I don't have to rush back home.. or look for academic journals. I don't have to do more readings, writings, and I don't have to stay away from Facebook and msn so that I would focus and concentrate.

I don't have to suffer from all the Masters degree demands which I have used to think about and worry even when Im sleeping.

What a wonderful feeling! It gives me every reason to celebrate..... BIG TIME.

Im looking forward to the following stage.. and to start planning carefully for what's next.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home