I was tagged by Rebellious Arab Girl. & ProudPali. I have to list 6 things a girl must learn to do and avoid before she turns 18.
1. Enjoy every minute you spend with your family. You would never know where you'd end up.. in what country, or how often you will be visiting. Being a teenager can be hard, there are times when you wouldn't want to listen to your mom's advices, or you'd simply feel like locking the door and staying in your room.. but you'd get to realize grown ups are wise, and that those advices are the ones which will get you far away from troubles.
My father in-law once said 'it needs kids years to get to what their parents have already forgotten'!!!
2. Learn that there is a right time for everything. Don't rush it, just live it day by day and enjoy..
Be wild, love life, travel as much as you can, be crazy as much as you want, change your look (hair & piercing), have a hobby (music, dancing, swimming, photography, arts and crafts, anything..) just keep yourself busy, try to let your energy out and make a use of it..
Build strong friendships cause old (school) friends are the ones that would stay there forever and forever..
3. Get the highest marks. Be on the top of the scale ALWAYS. Cause once you are there, you'll always want to stay there. And you would never settle for less..
4. Watch your weight. Even if this means to do it every month! Food is about getting what you NEED, nothing more.. nothing less. It is the time when you should eat healthy and when the body is responding perfectly. Make sure to get the right share of Fish, Meat, Chicken, MILK and EGGS. Try to avoid sweets and chocolates, once you get used to them you become addicted, and you'll end up getting pimples and it would be so hard when you want to get rid of all the fat later on.
5. Have as many crushes as you want, but don't get in anything serious. Don't fall in love. Cause there is no love at that immature age, you would think it's love, but later on you'd see how mistaken you were especially when you become more mature and your standards become higher.. your way of thinking would also change, what you would need and want in a partner would no longer be 'kids talk', it would be the real thing. Once your emotions are more stable and you know exactly where you are and what you want to be, then you are ready for love.
6. Dream BIG. It is where you want to be and how you see yourself in 10 or 20 years time what really matters. This way you won't settle for less than what you deserve, and you will always strive to be better, to do better and to excel.
I tag :
Noura's World, Hayat, Marvin the Martin, My Breathing Space, sam, tinkerbella’s reality
The rules for this tag are:
Post these rules before presenting your list.
List 6 actions or achievements you think every person should accomplish before turning 18.
There are no conditions on what can be included on the list.
At the end of your blog, choose 6 people to get tagged and list their names.
People who are tagged write their own blog entry with their 6 suggestions.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged.